Warne Maxima PA Horizontal Scope Mount Rings Matte – Weaver / Picatinny
Warne Maxima rifle scope mount rings have proven to be the strongest scope rings on the market. The vertically split design offers robust simplicity and ease of installation. American made quality and precision at an affordable price make Warne Maxima scope rings the best in their class.
Maxima Horizontal scope rings are designed engineered and manufactured by expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology, Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form.
4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength. With classic lines, and Warne’s return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard.
- Warne Maxima Horizontal Rings evolved from the concept of incorporating the world renowned performance, materials and reputation of Maxima rings in a more traditional, horizontally split configuration. Maxima Horizontal rings include several design features that enhance performance, ease installation and include the return to zero guarantee that Warne is known for.
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity
- Fits both Picatinny & Weaver style bases
- Available in 1 inch and 30mm
- Designed and Made in USA
See second picture for dimensions and options
£60.99 – £70.99